Some of my favorite tweets of the last week:
For a character @Marvel insists is not coming back, they sure use Jean Grey’s dead body to sell a LOT of comic books… #
Social Media is a beautiful thing. So many of the awesome parts of my life are related to the people I’ve met here. #
I’m getting better at knowing when to ask for help. Yes, I can do anything I set my mind to, but sometimes my way is longer and costlier. ;) #
At a party. @polymwac is fall-on-your-knees-and-worship levels of gorgeous. This is not at all surprising. God, social media people are hot. #
What else did I say in 140 characters or less? See below for the whole mess of it.
- I say eff putting a picture in every blog post. That crap is keeping me from writing thoughtful, unpictorial posts like that one. #
- @gloriabell I love hearing that sentence from your fingers! :) Sleep well, dream big; see you in the morning. in reply to gloriabell #
- Good morning! Up early today with plenty of things to do on my brain. What’s your to-do list today? #
- @philly_bits @NBCPhiladelphia So cool! I remember checking them out when you posted a couple. in reply to philly_bits #
- Good, basic discussion of CTR with Google AdWords, and how it dynamically effects your campaign cost/results. http://t.co/J47dYJr8 #
- @aworldgoesnova The same thing we do every night, Pinky… in reply to aworldgoesnova #
- @amyzquinn @TheNewsChick Far too much! Yes, they were evil, but it was Karen Klein’s job as monitor to control them. She should be fired. in reply to AmyZQuinn #
- @AmyZQuinn @thenewschick They can be punished too, but she still was bad at her job. It goes both ways. in reply to AmyZQuinn #
- Tease of new Jean Grey image from @EW http://t.co/uNLRzyvq “We can only confirm that her presence in the Marvel universe won’t be… #
- For a character @Marvel insists is not coming back, they sure use Jean Grey’s dead body to sell a LOT of comic books… #
- @MDNATourTweets Ooo, if she adds that in the rest of the EU leg I might cave and get Philly tix for the US debut. in reply to MDNATourTweets #
- Philly folks: Want a healthy gourmet dinner but have no time to cook it? Read my @ibxhealthysteps post on @healthybites http://t.co/k2PbIJ8E #
- Long-awaited diner dessert dinner with @purplecar! We will be tweeting our conversation live ;) #
- Talking about how balance balls are more than posture aids – @purplecar says they’re using them for ADHD students in her local grade school. #
- Makes total sense – takes a lot attention to stay on the ball! #
- @purplecar As discussed, Universal Construction Kit for 3d Printers. http://t.co/Hf2WSCJG via @bengarvey #
- @PurpleCar “I Was a Warehouse Wage-Slave,” this is a must-read: http://t.co/BuLHiMLm in reply to PurpleCar #
- Social Media is a beautiful thing. So many of the awesome parts of my life are related to the people I’ve met here. #
- I’m calling tomorrow’s Jean Grey news from @Marvel & @EW now: #AVX results in a new side imprint starting from scratch from the Season 1 GNs #
- @jobu215 Haha, first of possibly two or three after all the suggestions in that comment thread! in reply to jobu215 #
- @HeSoSlim @Marvel @EW If I hate anything more than alternate reality characters in 616 it’s retconned forward time travel by classic chars. in reply to HeSoSlim #
- @jobu215 Gina told me people would know it! I didn’t realize it was a new one! Still it sounds a ltot like us. She sings a great Hills, tho. in reply to jobu215 #
- @HeSoSlim @Marvel @EW YES. At least they did a decent job of treading around that in First to Last last year, but Yost is a pro. in reply to HeSoSlim #
- @KarmicEvolution Would love to know what you turn up with. Would love to edit studio audio on top of video, but it can’t take forever. in reply to KarmicEvolution #
- Early word on tomorrow’s @ew says new @Marvel flagship will be Uncanny Avengers w/Cap, Thor, Wolvie, Rogue, & Havok by @Remender. HELL YES!! #
- There is no better news than @Remender being promoted to @Marvel‘s #1 go-to writer aside from @kierongillen signing a 5yr contract on UXM :) #
- Good morning! Back from the dentist in my ongoing march of @ibxhealthysteps. What healthy step are you taking this week? #
- New Spider-Man flick gently slammed by @CBR http://t.co/pJoymNlb “a cobbled-together and imbalanced story” #
- @bengarvey I think Garfield is perfect, but this is another rushed non-Marvel property wasting too much time on origin & not enough on story in reply to bengarvey #
- @amanda_nan I was excited to see it in 3D, but it looks like I can wait for DVD. Batman remains my only summer blockbuster left to please. in reply to amanda_nan #
- @mariatsciarrino Ugh, I have yet to find a good one that’s not just a dingy room with terrible acoustics. in reply to mariatsciarrino #
- @ComicsVanguard Anxiously awaiting your news/opinions on the big @Marvel news. Here’s my thoughts (mostly positive) http://t.co/j1tzwzNM #
- 1st planning mtg for a new LP ;) (@ Sine Studios) [pic]: http://t.co/YaDeZzKr #
- Sixty B! #
- Good morning and Happy Independence Day to my American friends! #
- Good morning! What will the best part of your day be? #
- Great explanation & strategies. RT @lizstrauss: How to Manage Your Business Reputation After the Google Penguin Update http://t.co/pPslE0rG #
- The Philly Geek Award nominees are out! Grab tix now, as this swanky nard party will be a sell-out shortly. http://t.co/OZbGuCIE #
- Already had my morning cheer and optimism slayed between the sidewalk and the elevator. #
- This is awesome! RT @lenkendall: Chicago turned into giant Monopoly board by street artist(s) – http://t.co/zUdAkFjc #
- @comicsvanguard I don’t think you should do LESS reviews – I just like when you do other stuff as well. in reply to ComicsVanguard #
- @purplecar I have been obsessively raising the level of my chair in all of my meetings because of you :) #
- I’m getting better at knowing when to ask for help. Yes, I can do anything I set my mind to, but sometimes my way is longer and costlier. ;) #
- GOP candidate says, “People now don’t die from prostate cancer, breast cancer,” so repeal #ACA http://t.co/SQU0pp35 What an offensive moron #
- @drdealncali I #BlameDrewsCancer that anyone could be so out-of-touch to say such a thing, let alone a candidate for elected office. in reply to DrDealNCali #
- @laurengordon88 You have to go! I want to see you there all glammed up ;) in reply to laurengordon88 #
- More detail on @Marvel‘s MarvelNow! reorg at @CBR: http://t.co/Fd4vATdg It all sounds super-smart to me; lines between teams blurring. #
- There is a certain @geekadelphia Philly Geek Awards nominee that- if s/he wins -will cause me to pull a Kanye. It’ll be ugly. You’ll love it #
- Good morning! Brain already moving 100mph. What is on your mind this morning? #
- @SmallBizLady While I don’t personally condone it, reporters running PR copy unaltered is sort of the point of even writing a PR. in reply to SmallBizLady #
- @ryandaniel I am crashing your lunch date. #
- Joe Quesada, CCO of @Marvel, talks about his realization re: breaking the hegemony of upper-3rd titles on comic covers: http://t.co/oXEoLLup #
- Strength is beautiful for @roblympian, US’s #1 female weightlifter, who lives in poverty while she trains: http://t.co/qxGUgN8u #
- “Tsonga is a romping bear of a man w/a high-grade physique that, from certain angles, resembles 2 men crushed into one” http://t.co/UyPsJJ8y #
- I think that is one of the most hilarious sentences I have ever read, sports journalism notwithstanding. #
- Ugh, is there a way to force someone disgusting to un-retweet you? #
- @amanda_nan LOL, did you figure out who I’m going to boo if they win a Geek Award. Shhh, no telling. in reply to amanda_nan #
- @philly_bits Does my RT get retroactively pulled from their feed? Because, that would be satisfying. in reply to philly_bits #
- @dreamyeyed HA, I hate that. I am always breaking it down into every possible category of delay, and then I get there entirely too early. in reply to dreamyeyed #
- When I listen to Rx Bandits I have a pavlovian response to ask @schmidtultra if he wants to hang out anytime soon. So, do you? #
- @616Earth I vote contacts AND black rim glasses. If you need to avoid someone just take them off, Clark Kent style, they’ll never find you. in reply to 616Earth #
- Dude on the El w/a geode on his necklace as big as my fist. Is this a thing? Sure I have one tucked away from grade school trips to museums. #
- @paullucci I plan to spend as much of it as possible in highly ACed indoor environments. And, while I’m not doing that, I’ll wield lemonade. in reply to paullucci #
- @schmidtultra Intend to, but it about 25 degrees too hot for me to enjoy life right now, so could be a gametime decision. in reply to schmidtultra #
- @DonCadora Okay, that I want RIGHT NOW. in reply to DonCadora #
- Love this free-for-commercial-use set of hand-drawn web icons – using them in my X-Men Guide! http://t.co/8JIo8IiB via @freebiesbooth #
- Design friends: Is there any harm in my uploading 32px PNG icons for my site if sometimes I use them at 16px, or should I make two sets? #
- @bengarvey So, in favorite of two different sets of icons, then? in reply to bengarvey #
- We’re 2wks away from my biggest summer gig on 7/20 – 4 HOURS of FREE music (at least half of it from me) @ Fergie’s Pub http://t.co/xMiHkoTc #
- Good morning. I have killed about a dozen millipedes in my office the last 10 minutes. Hopefully they just hate the heat as much as I do. #
- Okay, this is approaching horror-movie levels of ookiness. #
- @Babypop I’m talking INVASION. Apparently common and non-threatening as long as you don’t put them in your eyes, but I’m afraid for my books in reply to Babypop #
- @overthinkingit Hanging out w/our mutal friend Ariel, he says we must meet & discuss comic books at some point in the not too distant future #
- At a party. @polymwac is fall-on-your-knees-and-worship levels of gorgeous. This is not at all surprising. God, social media people are hot. #
- Half a block back from The Color Run start line w/ @allieharch! http://t.co/auDkN1KN #
- @healthysapien @allieharch @KaraLaFleur @mayasalloum @jackiebakescake @jen_k Super fun; next year will be more prepared to party after. in reply to healthysapien #
- I totally loved @TheColorRun! Novel concept, well-organized, and a considerate crowd. Could use slightly more info/direction at the finish. #
- @amanda_nan Even post-shower, my back looks like a frickin’ rainbow. in reply to amanda_nan #
- @navelgazingblog @mayasalloum @mikeyzito Woot, first-timers! in reply to navelgazingblog #
- @mayasalloum @mikeyzito Dust off as much as you can dry; moisture sets it. I patted my face and it all came off; my arms are rainbows. in reply to mayasalloum #
- @mikeyzito @allieharch @mayasalloum @jen_k @karalafleur @jackiebakescake My neck is ridiculous, I have two giant stripes! in reply to mikeyzito #
- @amanda_nan The resulting Q-tips were intriguing. in reply to amanda_nan #
- @mikeyzito @mayasalloum Next time definitely going to layer a muscle shirt underneath. Also, maybe surgical gloves at the party? Too creepy? in reply to mikeyzito #
- Yep: bright purple boogers. #
- @mayasalloum Oo, that one is awesome, can I use that in my blog post? in reply to mayasalloum #
- @allieharch can you tweet or send one of the all-colored up posed picks of the two of us from the end? #
- @KaraLaFleur I want to add that tip to my post – you used Olive Oil on your skin after, or before? in reply to KaraLaFleur #
- @ajohnsru @foursquare Long may you reign! in reply to ajohnsru #
- 1st time in a long time that I think mainstream dance music/mixes are good and really fun to dance to. Where do you go out dancing, Philly? #
- A great post from @cecilyk on how the Supreme Court #ACA decision actually improved (changed?) (saved?) her life. http://t.co/omDpDw5j #
- Ahh, I wish I had some kind of broadcast TV to view this Wimbledon men’s final. Can’t wait for TV channels to die & cede content to the web. #
- @hicksie234 Noticed your tweet in trending results; I ran my first Color Run this morning, and these are my tips: http://t.co/sCqmqcgu in reply to hicksie234 #
- @tangofoxtrot It’s so antiquated. Why do I have to buy a cable PACKAGE to see Tennis? Every sport should be easy-to-stream. MLB got it right in reply to tangofoxtrot #
- Interesting look at the revenue streams of AC’s Revel; can it last long enough to profit? http://t.co/7sgR3h8m via @phillydotcom #
- @allieharch Ooo, I’d love that one as big as possible to make my FB cover photo ;) in reply to allieharch #
- @DGoodman_NBD I think it’s interesting that the hufe layout & non-smoking are both see as negatives. It’s much more a Vegas-style casino. in reply to DGoodman_NBD #
the sims game free says
Very good article. I’m facing a few of these issues as well..
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I believed this post was once great.
I do not recognize who you’re but certainly you are
going to a well-known blogger if you are not already.
parking przy says
After I іnitially commented I seem to have clicked thе -Notifʏ
me when new comments are aԀded- checkbox and from now on each time
a comment is aɗded I receive 4 emails with the same comment.
There has to be a way you are able to remove me from
that service? Kudos!
Hi there I am so happy I found your website, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Google for something else, Anyhow
I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable
post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the
theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the
minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so
when I have time I will be back to read more, Please
do keep up the fantastic job.
constantly i used to read smaqller content that as
well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which
I am reading at this time.
Thorn Thermal says
Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this
blog loading? I’m trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog.
Any responses would be greatly appreciated.
lottery software says
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Crushing Krisis Philadelphia Philly Phila Blog indie music pop rocck acoustic harmony X-Men Wolverine SingerSongwriter Singer-Songwriter Singer Songwriter Peter
Marinari Arcati Crisis. Regards
cost of television says
Hello, I check yyour blog daily. Your story-telling style is awesome,
keep it up!
titanfall Cracks says
Its not my first time to go to see this site, i am
visiting this website dailly and get pleasant data from here all the time.
Ridge Racer says
With the safeguard placed from the Family Settings with the Microsoft Xbox 360
console, the parent feels safe buying the system because of their kids.
The racing itself takes getting accustomed to, but once you’ve tuned your car or truck, get the hang of handling sensitivity as well as set up exact specifications,
you eventually become a fantastic racer. Even though RRU has some downsides,
it is worth buying, unless you are not really a fan with
the Ridge Racer series or racing games.
Windows 7 says
I think the admin of this website is really working hard for his web site,
as here every data is quality based information.
Hey! Someone in my Facebopok group shared this site with us so
I came to look it over. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and
will be tweetfing this tto my followers! Superb
blog and excellent stfyle and design.
diabetes medicine says
This condition has also been referred as the Bruns-Garland Syndrome, proximal diabetic
neuropathy and lumbosacral radiculoplexus neuropathy.
It reduces over weight, prevents heart diseases, reduces hypertension problems and improves muscle sensitivity towards insulin. People with Type 2 diabetes have many different drugs
on the market that help to control their blood sugar levels.
ljubavni horoskop says
I blog quite often and I seriously appreciate your information. This article has
really peaked my interest. I am going to book mark your site and keep checking forr new details about once per week.
I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.
Donegal Wedding says
A wedding isn’t really a wedding ceremony if there’s nowhere to maintain it.
You want a photographer that will comprehend and recognize your needs on your marriage ceremony
working day, another person that will place you at ease, get in the spirit of the event and aid
you and your family enjoy just about every minute.
For this tutorial, we will have the set the dimensions to
320 by 240.
jewel mania cheats says
Solution: The four days from the month to add around 88 would have to be 18,
19, 25, and 26. I briefly touched on Al-Awlaki along with the Underwear bomber back on July 14th’s awesome article.
Keep pressing the button until the fisherman’s reel lowers his line
until he catches the fish.
deck de madeira says
You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I to find this topic to be actually one thing
which I believe I might by no means understand. It
skrt of feels too complicated and exxtremely extensive foor me.
I’m having a look ahead tto your subsequennt submit, I’ll try to get the cling of it!
Here are some insightful quotes I like… Lemme know if you like them:
“Imagination is more important than knowledge.
“I, at any rate, am convinced thawt He (God) does not throw
“The significant thing is not to stop questioning; curiosity has its own reason for existing.”
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity;
and I’m not certain about the universe.”
“Falling in love isn’t at all the most dumb thing that people do — but gravitation cannot be held responsible for it.”
“The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.
“Anyone who hasn’t made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
“Try not to become a man of success, but instead attempt to become a man of worth”
Candy Bubble Land says
Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and come
with almost all important infos. I would like to look more posts
like this .
Watch FIBA World says
It provides tailor-made travel packages for all overseas
away matches, including the 2010 World Cup. The interface is simple to use,
although the graphics are really small. very interesting people
and a culture that reflects that mixture.
Tampa performance says
You should be a part of a contest for one of the best websites
online. I most certainly will recommend this blog!
Kim Kardashian says
Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I
provide credit and sources badk to your weblog? My blog is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit
from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you.
Thanks a lot!
chudnutie stehien says
Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to
and you’re just too great. I actually like what you have obtained here,really like wat you are saying and the way wherein you assert it.
You’re making it entertaining and you still care for to keep
it smart. I can’t wait too read far morfe fromm you.
Thhat is actually a great web site.
As just a few fact many campaigns fail with this very reason and punished by the search
engines for the reason that ad they’re running aren’t totally highly relevant to the website
landing page of the site. A cowboy may shy to convey
that he is a cowboy if he does not spice up himsele like that.
While there remains no official word at this time,
obvious support classes like medics or engineers are conspicuously absent from the current
windows 7 product says
certainly like your website however you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
A number of them are rife with spelling problems
and I in finding it very troublesome to tell the reality
however I will surely come back again.
Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my web site
thus i came to go back the choose?.I’m trying to in finding things to enhance my web site!I guess its good enough to make
use of a few of your ideas!!
league of Legends says
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in truth was once a enjoyment account it.
Glance complex to more brought agreeable from you! By the way, how could we
Despicable Me says
if you dont know Despicable me 2, its a movie about villain that
can come with a biggest crime of all time but eventually understand and adopt 3 lovely girl as part of his house.
Trending popular today may be the Android app, ‘Angry Birds Seasons’.
This app has in-app purchases, that you can disable in Settings.
Universal Orlando Resort announced today one from the powerhouse acts performing in the
2013 Summer Concert Series. The group’s top hits include ‘Boyfriend,’ Windows Down,’ ‘Til I
Forget About You’ and ‘Worldwide. Tap quickly on the screen, wherever outdoors in the Revive box, and you’ll be able to launch a new
game in a short time in a respect. Nickelodeon upped the digital presence with the 27th Annual
Kids’ Choice Awards, offering cross-platform interactive experiences
before, during and following the big show on Nickelodeon websites, Twitter, Facebook, and mobile i
– OS devices.
family guy the says
Colin Mc – Rae Rally: you will need to be working with a top download for iPhone and
Android systems are triumphing against handhelds’.
As they can family guy the quest for stuff hack play the same
basic game play, download them just by tapping on the
flow. Android Smartphone vs CDMA is very important.
No matter where you need not efficient to build more elaborate graphics and other popular games around